Tuesday 19 August 2008

'Bad Blog' on Loneliness

'Bad Blog' on Loneliness (Part 1)
_____________________________________

The 'Bad Blog' on Loneliness was a curious place to say the least. Before visiting the 'Bad Blog' I hadn't been aware that places of this ilk existed; after visiting i wasn't sure why places like this existed. I don't mean to sound uninformed, I understand now the stated purpose of the establishment, but I'm fairly certain I don't agree. 
On approaching the 'Bad Blog' there are no clues as to the ambiguous aspiration of this enterprise. It lies between two identical Italian restaurants, the sort of restaurants you rarely see anymore, the sort of restaurant that seemingly exists only to feed the extended family of the owner, no money exchanges hand, no business ever fails, it had always seemed a nice way to do business to me. Basically what I'm trying to make clear is that in a fairly uninteresting dark corner of a back street, the 'Bad Blog' was still very unnoticeable.  

No comments: